The notion of “managing” talent implies that it plays an inactive part in the process. 21st century talent feels empowered to take charge of their own journey with an organization – from planning and attraction, to growth and potential re-engagement. Managing the talent.experience (TX) will become as important as managing the customer experience (CX).
We help our clients take aim at unnecessary workplace complexity by putting talent.experience first. Our capabilities span the entire talent.experience life-cycle.
These are just some of the challenges we help our clients address:
- “We just revised/expanded our business strategy – how does that translate into a talent strategy and talent management priorities?”
- “How do we identify our mission critical talent segments that will be vital to the success of our business in the future?”
- “How effective is our current employer brand in creating an engaging candidate experience? How does it need to be refined to meet the needs of a segmented and/or international workforce?”
- “How can we optimize our Talent Acquisition sourcing strategy?”
- “We have a talent engagement and retention problem – what should we do?”
- “We need to start identifying our millennial high potentials and design an emerging leader development program – what are leading practices in this area and how could they work for us?”
- “What should a leading practice ‘offboarding’ process look like?”
- “What can we do to create long-lasting alumni relationships with our high valued former employees?”
Any of these challenges look familiar? As a first step, you may want to conduct an organizational audit across the entire talent.experience lifecycle. We utilize our innovative, design thinking inspired talent.experience diagnostic™ and talent.touchpoint analysis™ tools to conduct this assessment and provide initial recommendations.
Contact us to discuss how we can help.